Kadugurohini / Kutki Root (Raw)
Kadugurohini is a small herb with spoon-shaped, 5 to 15 cm long leaves, almost all at the base. Leaves are coarsely toothed, narrowed to a winged stalk. Rhizomes of the plant are 15 to 25 cm long and woody. Flowers are small, pale or purplish blue, borne in cylindric spikes, spikes borne on almost leafless erect stems. Flowers about 8 mm, 5-lobed to the middle, and with many long stamens. Kadugurohini has long been used for malaria and jaundice due to exposure to bile water, as it has a curative effect. Growing up in the Himalayas. The Kadugurohini is bitter. These are indigestion. Heal constipation.These are indigestion. Heal constipation. But these can be very alarming.
Botanical Name : Picrorhiza kurroa
English Name : Kutki
Tamil Name : கடுகுரோகிணி / Kadugurohini
Hindu Name : कुटुका / kutuka
Malayalam Name : കടുകുരോഹിണി / Kadugurohini
About Kadugurohini (Kutki Root):-
Kadugurohini is a small herb with spoon-shaped, 5 to 15 cm long leaves, almost all at the base. Leaves are coarsely toothed, narrowed to a winged stalk. Rhizomes of the plant are 15 to 25 cm long and woody. Flowers are small, pale or purplish blue, borne in cylindric spikes, spikes borne on almost leafless erect stems. Flowers about 8 mm, 5-lobed to the middle, and with many long stamens. The Katuki could be a sanskrit word which implies bitter. this can be a good herb used pretty much within the ayurvedic treatment. It belongs to the plantaginaceae family. This plant has terribly large family, over two hundred genera and 3000 species. Katuki is known as Picrorhiza kurroa within the scientific language. Buy Natural Kadugurohini / Kutki Root (Raw) online at Nattumarunthukadai
Uses of Kadugurohini (Kutki Root)
- Kadugurohini is chiefly employed in dominant diabetic level naturally.
- Kutki Root is gentle laxative in nature and assists in correct internal organ movements.
- Kadugurohini is terribly result liver healing agent.
- Also employed in removing excess heat from the body.
- A natural blood formulation
- Helps within the expulsion of poisons from the body within the variety of piss.
- Also supports healthy system.
Benefits of Kadugurohini (Kutki Root):-
- Kadugurohini is very helpful in combating digestive problems. It provides strength to the stomach, secretes gastric juices and improves appetite. This herb also helps to treat constipation as it generates active bowel movements.
- Kadugurohini helps to control inflammatory reactions
- Water extract of the plant shows the effect to reduce enzyme levels like alanine transferase, aspartate transferase, lipoproteins, triglycerides and cholesterol levels
- Kadugurohini used for liver injuries induced by various drugs and non-alcoholic fatty liver disorder
- Kadugurohini is traditionally used to treat disorders of the upper respiratory tract and is thought to be beneficial as an herbal treatment for bronchial asthma.
Unani medicine is used to treat kidney stones, vomiting and stroke. Ophthalmic medicines are used extensively to improve eyesight. Eliminates body weakness, digestion and loss of appetite. Good for liver disease, neurological disease and jaundice. Works as an antiseptic and cleanses the internal organ.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.