Kulambu Chatti 2.5 Ltr
Color: Reddish Brown
- Clay pots transfer uniform heat to the food, so food is thoroughly cooked and all nutrients are retained.
- Earthenware has a porous surface, so the heat and moisture circulate in the pot while cooking, helping the food to cook better and faster.
- Clay is naturally alkaline, it mixes with an acid quality of food ingredients thus balances the pH value.
- Clay cookware is also free of heavy metals and synthetic polymers. They are non-reactive and emit far-infrared heat which is the most effective and beneficial heat for cooking.
- The far-infrared enables a complete range of subtle flavors to emerge.
- The Clay Pot is chemically inert, so it doesn’t alter the taste of the food, So food cooked in Clay pots taste heavenly.
- Since all the food items cooked in Clay pots/Stone pots possess complete mineral elements thus making the people lead a healthy life
- 100% Nature & Eco-Friendly
- Traditionally handcrafted with no coatings
- Highly Compatible with Gas Tops and Microwave
- Premium finish
- High Durability
- Authentic & Unique design
Seasoning & Cooking Method:
- Soak the clay pot in water for 24 Hours
- Dry the Pot for the next 24 hours
- Hot Rice Gruel can be poured for 1 or 2 days to have high durability of the vessel.
- Edible Oil can be applied and half-cut Onion might be rubbed on it for making the surface good.
- Always start cooking at low flames and flame can be increased later if required.
Washing Method and Cautions:-
- Regular Washing Method with a soft sponge.
- Don’t pour cold water when the clay pot is hot.
- Don’t put Clay pots on flames immediately if it is taken out from the fridge
Kulambu Chatti 2.5 Ltr with Lid
Name of the Brand
Country of Manufacture