Kupaimeni ilai / Indian Nettle Dried Leaves (Raw)
Kupaimeni known as Indian nettle or Indian acalypha . Acalypha
Paniculata is the scientific name of Indian nettle,Also known as a
‘folk remedy’ for its popularity in folklore all over the world.
Botanical Name : Acalypha Paniculata
English Name : Indian nettle Dried Leaves/ Indian Acalypha Dried Leaf
Tamil Name : குப்பைமேனி / Kupaimeni ilai
Hindi Name : खोकली / खोकला / Khokali/ Khokali/ Khokla/ Khokli
Malayalam Name: കുപ്പമേനി, കുപ്പി,കുപ്പിഖോഖലി / Kuppameni, Kuppi, Kuppikhokhali
Telugu Name : మూర్కొనద / మురుకొండ / కుప్పి చెట్టు / Moorkonda/murkonda/kuppi Chettu
About Kupaimeni(Indian Acalypha):-
known as Indian nettle or Indian acalypha . Acalypha Paniculata is the
scientific name of Indian nettle,Also known as a ‘folk remedy’ for its
popularity in folklore all over the world, the plant is often uprooted
as a weed. It holds within itself a number of
health benefits! The plant grows to its full potential of around 1 to 2 m
during summers and has widely spread bright yellow rhizomes and stolon.
The plant has a very fine, thin hair around its stem and leaves, which
are painful to touch and sting badly. That is where the name stinging
nettle comes from. But once you look beyond the stinging, the nettle
leaf is chock full of nutrients and can give your body a ‘sting’ of good
health.Its root, leaves, seeds, and flowers all have different benefits
and are used for treating many diseases.
Internal Benefits of Kupaimeni(Indian Acalypha):-
- It is utilized for treating Brain related ailments namely,
- It is helpful in combating Internal Bleeding such as uterine bleeding, nosebleeds, and bowel bleeding.
- It is useful in treating osteoarthritis.
- It cures Nerve related disorders like Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Multiple Sclerosis and Sciatica.
- It alleviates Anemia and Tiredness.
- It is favorable in keeping away Cardiovascular disorders thus, promotes proper Blood Circulation. It detoxifies Blood.
- It treats enlarged spleen.
- It is helpful in treating dysentery
- It relieves Allergic symptoms like Hay Fever, Hives.
- It is useful as a blood purification herb.
- It cures Throat Infections like Laryngitis.
- It relieves lung congestion.
- It is favorable in treating Hyperthyroidism
- It alleviates Respiratory ailments like Cough, Bronchitis, Chest Congestion, Asthma, TB.
- It curbs High Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Level.
- It efficiently works on strengthening the Immunity.
- Stinging Nettle counters Bladder infections and formation of Kidney Stone.It helps in avoiding and dissolving the Kidney Stones.
- It is advantageous in getting rid of the invasion of Intestinal worms and parasites.
- Stinging Nettle is a good herbal remedy for Women as it eases Labor Pains. It elevates the production of Milk and nourishes the Fetus.
- It is beneficial in curing Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia which may result in the enlargement of the Prostate Gland. It alleviates Prostatitis
- It possesses Diuretic properties thus, it increases the Urine flow. It counters the problem of Bed Wetting in Children.
- It alleviates Muscle Pain and Joint Stiffness. Its leave relieve the condition of Gout, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Inflammation of the Tendons.
- It curbs Edema as it shows diuretic like action.
- It eases out the Swollen Piles
- It acts as a general health tonic.
External Benefits of Kupaimeni(Indian Acalypha):-
It is effective in getting rid of Hair troubles like Dandruff, Hair fall, Baldness. It adds shine and promotes growth of the Hair.
- Stinging Nettle is a good herbal remedy for Skin problems like Acne, Eczema, Cuts, Scraps. It is effective in curing Burns and Wounds.
- It is utilized as a Mouth Wash to keep away Gingivitis, Mouth Sores and Plaque.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our
website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its
been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested
to consult your Doctor before use.