Mudakaruthan Keerai / Balloon Plant Dried Leaves (Raw)
Cardiospermum Halicacabum, known as the balloon plant or love in a
puff, is a climbing plant widely distributed in tropical and subtropical
Africa and Asia. It has been examined for antidiarrhoeal as well as
homoeopathic medicina properties.
Botanical Name : Cardiospermum Halicacabum
English Name : Balloon Plant Leaves
Tamil Name : முடக்கற்றான் / Mudakaruthan Keerai
Hindi Name : कपालफोड़ी / Kapalphodi
Malayalam Name: ജ്യോതിഷ്മതി / Jyotishmati
Telugu Name : బుద్ధకాకర / buddakakara
About Mudakaruthan(Balloon Plant):-
Cardiospermum halicacabum, known as the balloon plant or love in a puff, is a climbing plant widely distributed in tropical and subtropical Africa and Asia. It has been examined for antidiarrhoeal as well as homoeopathic medicina properties. Indians use the leaves as the base of a few Indian dishes. Balloon vine’s other descriptive monikers include “love in a puff,” and “heart seed vine.” Though the mature leaves are too bitter and hairy to enjoy cooked or raw, the young leaves may be used in recipes. The taste of balloon vine resembles many greens with its grassy, earthy, astringent, bitter, and slightly salty taste.
Internal Benefits of Mudakaruthan(Balloon Plant):-
- It is used in the treatment of rheumatism, nervous diseases, stiffness of the limbs.
- The leaves are rubefacient, they are applied as a poultice in the treatment of rheumatism
- A tea made from them is used in the treatment of itchy skin.
- It is used in the treatment of Join pains.
- The leaf juice has been used as a treatment for earache.
- The root is diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, laxative and rubefacient
- It is occasionally used in the treatment of rheumatism, lumbago and nervous diseases
- It is used in treating Anemia, Asthma, Urinary Incontinence
- It is used in treating Arthritis, Backache, Baldness, Cough, Dandruff, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Earache, Eczema, Eye Diseases, Fracture, Gout, Headache, Menses Scanty, Menstrual Disorders, Piles, Rheumatism.
- It is used as Hair growth stimulation.
Is used to treat for wounds & Swelling
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and
benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and
Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors
Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.