Madhanakama Poo / Queen Sago Powder
Madhanakama Poo / Queen Sago,belongs to Cycads family vary in size from trunks only a few centimeters to several
meters tall. Slow in growth, cycads live long, some species known to
last about 1,000 years.
Botanical Name : Cycas Circinalis Linn Cycas.
English Name : Queen Sago.
Tamil Name : மதனகாமப்பூ / Madhanakama Poo.
Hindi Name : साबूदाना, साबूदाना, जंगली मदनमस्त का फूल / Saaboodaanaa, Sabudana, Jangli Madanmust Ka Phul.
Malayalam Name : കല്ലങ്കം / Kallangam.
Telugu Name : రానా గువ్వా, పేర ఇట, మదన కామాక్షి / Rana Guvva, Per ita, Madana Kamakshi.
About Madhanakama Poo (Queen Sago):-
Trunk is stout and
woody, growing to a height of 12 meters, 20 to 50 centimeters in
diameter, with a round and symmetrical crown of large, hard, stiff,
evergreen leaves. Leaves are 1.5 to 2.5 meters long, crowded at the apex
of the trunk, leaflets are 20 to 30 centimeters long, about 1
centimeter wide, smooth and shining, falcate, 45 to 90 on each side of
the midrib. Male cones are terminal, elongated-cylindric or
ovoid-cylindric. Leaves are numerous, about 30 centimeters long and
densely rusty-tomentose. Fruit is smooth, ovoid to ellipsoid, 3 to 5
Internal Benefits of Madhanakama Poo (Queen Sago):-
- It cures Erectile dysfunction, and it induces great interest in sexual activities. It is also used for dizziness, headaches, and sore throats,malignant ulcers,facilitating suppuration,flatulence and vomiting.
of Madhanakama Poo (Queen Sago):-
How to consume Madhanakama Poo (Queen Sago) Internally:-
- Morning - Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Madhanakama Poo (Queen Sago) Externally:-
- The bark and the seeds are ground to a paste with oil and used as a poultice on sores and swellings.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:-
- 90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
- The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.