Roja Poo / Rose Powder
A rose is a woody, thorny plant of the rosaceae family. There are more than one hundred species of roses, with large showy flowers in many different colors. Roses are considered native to Asia, but are also grown in Europe, northern Africa, and North America.“A rose by any other name would smell as sweet,” says Juliet in Shakespeares Romeo and Juliet, which is so very true of the rose that has captured the minds and hearts of people through the ages.
Botanical Name : Rosa Damscena
English Name : Rose
Tamil Name : ரோசாப்பூ / Roja Poo
Hindi Name : गुलाब / Gulab
Malayalam Name: പനിനീർപൂവ് / റോസാപൂ / പനിനീർ / Panineerpoov, Rosapoo, Panineer
Telugu Name : రోజాపువ్వు / Rojapuvvu
About Roja Poo (Rose):-
A Rose is a woody, thorny plant
of the rosaceae family. There are more than one hundred species of
roses, with large showy flowers in many different colors. Roses are
considered native to Asia, but are also grown in Europe, northern
Africa, and North America The rose, however, has proved its veritable worth
owing to its exhaustive use in health and medicine.
Internal Benefits of Roja Poo (Rose):-
• Rose water is an effective astringent that reduces swelling of capillaries beneath the skin.
• Rose petal tea is efficient in cleansing the gall bladder and liver, and it helps improve bile secretion. Rose petals are dried and crushed to make tea.
• Rose tea also helps in alleviating mild sore throats and bronchial infections. The tea cools the body and reduces fever-related rashes.
• Rose essential oil is used along with carrier oils such as almond or grape fruit to treat various illnesses like hemorrhage, liver problems, nausea, fatigue, ulcers, asthma, dehydration, and bacterial infections of the stomach, colon, and urinary tract.
• Rose leaves are used in preparing rose water from the Persian variety.
Rose water prepared from rose leaves brings relief from constipation,
clears blood, and soothes the mind. In addition, it is used on the
treatment of measles and chicken pox.
External Benefits of Roja Poo (Rose):-
• Rose petals are an important ingredient in eye washes as well, as it is antiseptic in nature.
• Rose water benefits include nourishing the scalp and improving hair growth. It is medicinally used as an antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory product. It is also used to treat dry scaly skin, dermatitis, and eczema.
How to Consume Roja Poo (Rose) Internally:-
Morning - Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner
How to Apply Roja Poo (Rose) Externally:-
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.