Seasoned Trendy Kal Chatti – 3 Ltrs
- The goodness of traditional Kalchatti now in convenient style and shape, the right blend of heritage with the modern trend is available for you. Decorate your kitchen with trendy heritage kitchenwares.
- The heat proof handle gives you prominent support while cooking and handling. Its evident that Stone pots get heat quickly and retain heat for a long time. The heat gaining and heat retention have been increased by 30% with the stone lid. The premium stone quality just assures you finish the cooking quickly with a delicious flavor that is yet to be discovered.
- Remaining all properties, seasoning and handling are just like regular kalchatti (Stone Kitchenware) only
Note: The color of the stone pot may vary since there are huge varieties in soapstone. The shape of the stone pot may vary since the stone pots are carved in hand with the available size of stones. We assure the mentioned volume only.
Benefits of the Product:
- Heat is evenly observed thus it retains healthy anti-oxidants of the food which used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
- Heat is steadily dispersed into the utensil and uniformly transferred into food items, so nutrients of the food is preserved whereas its is destructed in modern cooking utensils.
- Retains heat for long time even after flame is stopped, so no need of additional heating often required
- Since the retention of Anti-Oxidant level is high, no wonder you can keep the food for long time in the same stoneware, No more worries of stuffing the food in your freezer.
Method of usage
- It can be placed on regular Gas burner flames and Micro oven
- Once the utensil gained heat, always put the flame (Heat input) in low level till the end of cooking.
- Seasoning is done in traditional way.
- Wash it with hot water
- Wipe it completely.
- Apply oil on the surface.
For making Sambar,Kolombu, Rasam, veggies etc..
Seasoned Trendy Kal Chatti – 3 Ltrs with lid
Dimensions (Diameter * Height)
Approx 6.5-7 * 5.5 inches
Tolerance in Volume
+/- 200 ml
Name of the Stone
Country of Manufacture