Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu / Sweet Potato Dried (Raw)
Botanically, this starch-rich tuber plant is a dicotyledon, belonging to
the family of Convolvulaceae, and named botanically as Ipomoea batatas.
Its crunchy, starch-rich flesh is rich source of flavonoid pigment
anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber that are essential
for optimal health.
Botanical Name : Ipomoea Batatas
English Name : Sweet Potato
Tamil Name : பூமி சக்கரை கிழங்கு / சக்கர வள்ளிக்கிழங்கு / Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu
Hindi Name : शकरकंद / Shakarakand
Malayalam Name: മധുരക്കിഴങ്ങ് / Madhurakkilannu
Telugu Name : గెనుసు గడ్డ / Genusu Gadda
About Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu (Sweet Potato):-
Botanically, this starch-rich
tuber plant is a dicotyledon, belonging to the family of Convolvulaceae,
and named botanically as Ipomoea batatas. Its crunchy, starch-rich
flesh is rich source of flavonoid pigment anti-oxidants, vitamins,
minerals, and dietary fiber that are essential for optimal health. Sweet
Potato Powder is a wholesome option for children, adults, and anyone
interested in improving their health. This Organic Sweet Potato Powder
offers a low-glycemic carbohydrate source that is rich and nutritious.
Sweet potato powder can be utilized to maintain energy levels in your
working muscles by replenishing needed glucose, glycogen, and
Internal Benefits of Boomi Sakkaravalli Kilangu (Sweet Potato):-
1. Natural way to fight Heart problem:It contain vitamin B6, It helps reduce the chemical homocysteine in our bodies. Homocysteine has been linked with degenerative diseases, including heart attacks.
2. Patti Vaithiyam to maintain skin’s youthful elasticity: While most people know that vitamin C is important to help ward off cold and flu viruses, few people are aware that this crucial vitamin plays an important role in bone and tooth formation, digestion, and blood cell formation. It helps accelerate wound healing, produces collagen which helps maintain skin’s youthful elasticity, and is essential to helping us cope with stress.
3.Siddha Medicine for Healthy Bones:Vitamin D is critical for immune system and overall health at this time of year. Both a vitamin and a hormone, vitamin D is primarily made in our bodies as a result of getting adequate sunlight. You may have heard about seasonal effective disorder (or SAD, as it is also called), which is linked to inadequate sunlight and therefore a vitamin D deficiency.Vitamin D plays an important role in our energy levels, moods, and helps to build healthy bones, heart, nerves, skin, and teeth, and it supports the thyroid gland.
4. Best Natural way to strengthen Immune System; Sweet potatoes contain iron and support a healthy immune system:Most people are aware that we need the mineral iron to have adequate energy, but iron plays other important roles in our body, including red and white blood cell production, resistance to stress, proper immune functioning, and the metabolizing of protein, among other things.
5. Good way to reduce Stress;Sweet potatoes are a good source of magnesium, which is the relaxation and anti-stress mineral:Magnesium is necessary for healthy artery, blood, bone, heart, muscle, and nerve function
6. Tamil Herb to maintain strong Nerves; They are a source of potassium:Potassium is one of the important electrolytes that help regulate heartbeat and nerve signals. Like the other electrolytes, potassium performs many essential functions, some of which include relaxing muscle contractions, reducing swelling, and protecting and controlling the activity of the kidneys.
7. Natural sugar ;Sweet potatoes do not cause blood sugar spikes:Sweet potatoes are
naturally sweet-tasting but their natural sugars are slowly released
into the bloodstream, helping to ensure a balanced and regular source of
energy, without the blood sugar spikes linked to fatigue and weight
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by
nature, remaining 10% are organically
grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our
website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its
been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested
to consult your Doctor before use.