Sandhanakattai / Sandalwood (Raw)
About Chandanam (Sandalwood):-
Sandalwood is an evergreen tree, growing up to 4 to 9 meters tall. The trees have a long life, and may satisfy one hundred years old. The tree is variable in propensity, typically upstanding to rambling, and may entwine with different species. The ruddy or darker bark can be practically dark and is smooth in youthful trees, getting to be split with a red uncover. The heartwood is light green to white as the regular name demonstrates.
Benefits of Chandanam (Sandalwood):-
- Sandalwood diminishes pimples and wrinkles: Sandalwood glue can be an aid to both the youthful and the old as it holds the response to the skin issues of both. Sandalwood is said to be a compelling home cure, if the required glue is connected for 20 minutes day by day, for wrinkles. Applying some sandalwood glue disposes of oily skin and furthermore diminishes skin break out and furthermore expel skin inflammation scars.
- Sandalwood calms sleep deprivation and stress: Caused by an overactive personality, mental pressure, and weakness, a sleeping the disorder can be an exhausting condition to have. In any case, according to Ayurveda, rubbing the temple with some sandalwood glue can calm pressure and a sleeping disorder.
- Sandalwood improves concentration: Claims have likewise been made about how applying sandalwood glue on the temple can invigorate your consideration and help one spotlight better. It’s a cooling impact on the body unquestionably helps in clearing the psyche.
- Sandalwood assuages migraines: Applying sandalwood glue on the brow is accepted to help cool the nerves and soothe a cerebral pain caused as a result of inordinate sun introduction.
- Sandalwood reduces fever: Application of some sandalwood glue, as referenced previously, lessens the body temperature. This cooling impact, which has been known since the old occasions, will help diminish a fever viably.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.