Seasoned Dosa Kal / Maakal Dosa Tawa 14 inch
- The product is seasoned perfectly for 10 Days as per the traditional method. You can start cooking by placing it directly on the flame. Just ensure that the cooking starts from a low flame.
- Purely natural, Toxin-free cookware, unlike the Chemical, coated modern utensil
- Food items cooked in the stone pots taste outstanding because they are chemically inert and hence do not alter or change the natural flavor of the ingredients and retain the original aroma and taste of the food.
Note:- Color of seasoned Kal Chatties (Stone pots) may vary from dull Grey to dark Black
Benefits of the Product:
- Heat is evenly observed thus it retains healthy anti-oxidants of the food which used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
- Heat is steadily dispersed into the utensil and uniformly transferred into food items, so nutrients of the food are preserved whereas it is destructed in modern cooking utensils.
- Retains heat for a long time even after the flame is stopped, so no need for additional heating often required.
- Since the retention of Anti-Oxidant level is high, no wonder you can keep the food for a long time in the same stoneware, No more worries about stuffing the food in your freezer
Method of usage:
It can be placed on regular Gas burner flames and Micro oven
Once the utensil gained heat, always put the flame (Heat input) at a low level till the end of cooking.
- Seasoning is done in traditional way.
- Wash it with hot water
- Wipe it completely.
- Apply oil on the surface.
For making Dosa, Adai, Chapathi, etc
Seasoned Dosa kal – 14inch
Dimensions (Diameter * Height)
Approx 13.5-14.5 inches
3.5 to 4 kg
Name of the Stone
Country of Manufacture