Kasturi Manjal / Wild Turmeric Powder
The Wild Ginger is one among the 80 members of the Zingiberaceae family of plants. The Perennial Foliage dies down in late autumn and the rhizomes remain dormant in winter. The inflorescence appears in early spring from the base of the rhizomes. During the summer monsoon season and the immediately following weeks, The plant grows fast and vigorously.
Brand: NMKTax Info: Tax included.
Buy Kasturi Manjal powder online, Where can i get Kasturi Manjal powder, Health benefits of Kasturi Manjal powder, Common names of Kasturi Manjal, How to use Kasturi Manjal powder, Ayurvedic medicine for Skin Infections, Herbal medicine for Skin Whitening, Curcuma Aromatica, Wild Turmeric, Kasturi Manjal, Manjal, Haldi, Pasupa, Kasthoori Manjal, Dantmanjall, Jangli Haldi, Kasthuri pasupa.
Delivery and Return
We Ship Globally
NMK is proud to offer shipping services globally. We try to provide transparent and accurate logistics support to our customers through our versatile logistics partners. Our customer service team works around the clock to make sure that you receive flawless support from dispatch to delivery.
Whether in India or other countries, Shipping cost is dynamically calculated according to the available courier services to your destinations. You will be shared with the docket no through mail once your parcel is dispatched. All our logistics partners provide real-time tracking details of every consignment.
For more clarifications, Kindly contact our Customer support team.
feedback and suggestions
Kasturi Manjal / Wild Turmeric Powder
Botanical Name : Curcuma Aromatica Salisb.
English Name : Wild Turmeric.
Tamil Name : கஸ்தூரி மஞ்சள் / Kasturi Manjal, Kasthuri Manjal.
Hindi Name : जंगली हल्दी / Jangli Haldi.
Malayalam Name : കസ്തൂരി മഞ്ഞൾ, കാട്ടുമഞ്ഞൾ / Kasthoori Manjal, Dantmanjall.
Telugu Name : కస్తూరి పసుపు / Kasthuri Pasupa.
About Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric):-
The Wild Ginger is one among the 80 members of the Zingiberaceae family of plants. The perennial foliage dies down in late autumn and the rhizomes remain dormant in winter. The stalk grows to about 20–30 centimeters tall and is crowned with enlarged colored bracts with pink tips. Leaves often appear even after the flowers. When in full growth the plants can reach a height of about 40 cm tall. Each turmeric has its own uses and health benefits but when it comes to external applications, wild turmeric is the king.
Internal Benefits of Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric):-
External Benefits of Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric):-
- Real Skin Whitening: Kasthuri Manjal is a spice that can give you real skin whitening, unlike the other cosmetic products, which accompany tons of side effects, this has no side effects.
- Acne / Scar Treatment: Kasthuri Manjal is very effective in acne and scar treatment.
- Kasthuri Manjal is also beneficial in facial hair removal, though it needs to be used for a long time to see these effects.
- Prevent Skin Infections and Diseases: Kasthuri Manjal has some great anti-bacterial properties, which helps you keep skin infections & diseases away, and using Kasthuri Manjal bath powder is the best way for the same.
- Kasthuri Manjal for Babies: When the woman gets pregnant in our place, we start preparing nalangu powder/ nalangu maavu/ bath powder. It is a powder made with Kasthuri Manjal and other herbs that keep the baby's skin blemish-free. We don't use Kasthuri Manjal for boy babies, we only use it for girl babies as it reduces the hair growth on their skin.
How to consume Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) Internally:-
How to Apply Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) Externally:-
- Take half spoon of Kasthuri Manjal powder.
- Tablespoon of raw milk or yogurt (curd).
- Mix them well & apply them to your face evenly.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes & wash it with warm water.
- You may apply this face mask every week for the best results.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:-
- 90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
- The Consumption details and benefits listed out on our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your doctor before use.
கஸ்துரி மஞ்சள் மருத்துவ பயன்கள்:
- சருமத்தை வெண்மையாக்கும்
- தேமலைப் போக்கும்
- தேவையற்ற முடியை அகற்ற.
- தோல் நோய்த்தொற்றுகளைத் தடுக்க உதவுகிறது
- முகப்பரு மற்றும் வடு சிகிச்சையில் மிகவும் பயனுள்ளதாக இருக்கிறது.