Mathulai vedu / Pomegranate Peel Powder
Pomegranate is a shrub or small tree growing 6 to 10 m high, the
pomegranate has multiple spiny branches and is extremely long-lived, some for maximum 200 years. It leaves are
opposite or sub opposite, glossy, narrow oblong, entire, 3–7 cm long and
2 cm broad.
Botanical Name : Punica Granatum
English Name : Pomegranate
Tamil Name : மாதுளம் ஓடு / Mathulai oodu
Hindi Name : अनार / अनारदाना / अनार के छिलके / Anar / Anardana / Anaar Ke Chilake
Malayalam Name: മാതളനാരങ്ങാ / മാതളനാരകം / ഉറിയൻ പഴം / Madhalanaranga / Maathalanarakam / Uriyan Pazham
Telugu Name : దానిమ్మ పండు / దాలింబా / danimma Pandu / Dalimba
About Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ):-
Pomegranate is a shrub or small tree growing 6 to 10 m high, the pomegranate has multiple spiny branches and is extremely long-lived, with some specimens even surviving for 200 years. It leaves are opposite or sub opposite, glossy, narrow oblong, entire, 3–7 cm long and 2 cm broad. The flowers are bright red and 3 cm in diameter, with three to seven petals.Some fruitless varieties are grown for the flowers alone.Pomegranate peel, bark and leaves are used for curing many diseases.
Internal Benefits of Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ):-
- Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate )Stomach Disorders:Pomegranate peel, bark and leaves are used to calm disorders of the stomach or the diarrhea caused by any kind of digestive problems. Drinking tea made from the leaves of this fruit also helps in curing your digestive problems.Pomegranate juice is also used for handling problems like dysentery and cholera.
- Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) for Heart Problems:Regular intake of pomegranate juice can maintain good flow of the blood in the body. Because of this property, it subsequently decreases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Regular intake of pomegranate juice can maintain good flow of the blood in the body. Because of this property, it subsequently decreases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- The antioxidant components that are contained in this fruit help to keep the bad cholesterol from gaining any significant product.
- Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) for Dental Care:One of the best benefits of pomegranates is that their juice, along with its antibacterial and antiviral properties, helps to reduce the effects of dental plaque and protects against various oral diseases.
- Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) for Osteoarthritis:Pomegranates help reduce illnesses of many forms, including atherosclerosis and osteoarthritis. The damages that are caused due to the thickening and hardening of the arterial walls and in the cartilage and joints can be cured. Also, pomegranates are capable of preventing the creation of enzymes that are responsible for breaking down connective tissues within the body.
- Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) for Anemia:Healthy blood flow can be maintained in the body by consuming this fruit in any form. Pomegranate supplies iron to the blood, thus helping to reduce symptoms of anemia, including exhaustion, dizziness, weakness, and hearing loss.
- Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) for Diabetes:For diabetic patients, drinking pomegranate peel juice can reduce the risk of various coronary diseases. Along with this, there is a reduction in the hardening of the arteries, which can inhibit the development of various heart diseases.
External Benefits of Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ):-
How to Consume Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) Internally:-
Morning - Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Mathulai vedu (Pomegranate ) Externally:-
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.