Vadhanarayanan / White Gulmohar Powder
White Gulmohar or Vadhanarayanan keerai belongs to tree category. The
ayurvedic and medicinal values in this variety is uncountable.
Botanical Name : Delonix Elata.
English Name : White Gulmohar.
Tamil Name : வாத நாராயணன் / Perungondrai, Vadhanarayanan.
Hindi Name : वयकरण, समरसरो, सनेसरो , संदेशरा / Waykaran, Samrsro, Sanesro, Sandeshra.
Malayalam Name : വാദനാരായണൻ / Vadhanarayanan.
Telugu Name : చిన్న సెరిబిసిరి, చిట్టి కేశ్వరము / Chinna Seribiseri, Chitti Keshwaramu.
About Vadhanarayanan (White Gulmohar):-
White gulmohar or Vadhanarayanan
keerai belongs to tree category. The ayurvedic and medicinal values in
this variety is uncountable. The leaves of the tree is small and thin
which is closely grown on the sides of the small thin stem. The bitter
taste variety has a power of healing joint pain and arthritis.
Internal Benefits of Vadhanarayanan (White Gulmohar):-
- Paralysis attack: There are many types of paralysis attack and some can be curable by adding white gulmohar in the diet with garlic and asafoetida.
- Heart related diseases: To cure heart related diseases, add dry ginger, cumin seeds and basil with this spinach variety and cook a delicious dish that tempts family members to have a bite for a healthy heart.
- Gastric problems and stomach: White poincian with garlic gives a big relief from all the gastric problems and stomach related diseases.
- Knee pain, Joint pain and Neck pain:
Those who are suffering from knee pain, joint pain and neck pain, try
the juice of Vadhanarayanan Keerai for once or twice a week.
External Benefits of Vadhanarayanan (White Gulmohar):-
- Is Used to treat for wounds.
How to Consume Vadhanarayanan (White Gulmohar) Internally:-
- Morning - Mix 5 grams of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for
few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it
before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Vadhanarayanan (White Gulmohar) Externally:-
- Apply the paste in affected area.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:-
- 90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
- The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.